Inverter Manufacturer Yaskawa-Solectria Solar and Central Valley- Commercial Installer CalCom Solar Added to Board of Directors
Sacramento, CA – December 17, 2015 – The California Solar Energy Industries Association (CALSEIA), the oldest and largest California solar industry organization, welcomes two new board members. Allison Duffy, Strategic Account Manager for Yaskawa-Solectria Solar and Nic Stover, CEO of CalCom Solar were officially seated onto the CALSEIA board of directors at the association’s fourth quarter board meeting in San Diego.
“We are very pleased to welcome our two newest board members, Allison Duffy of Yaskawa-Solectria Solar and Nic Stover of CalCom Solar,” said CALSEIA Executive Director Bernadette Del Chiaro. “Both Allison and Nic are industry leaders and will contribute greatly to making California’s solar industry stronger through the collaborative work of CALSEIA.”
Ms. Duffy and Mr. Stover were both elected by the CALSEIA membership in October. They join thirteen other members of the CALSEIA Board of Directors:
· Rick Reed, President, SunEarth Inc., President of the Board
· Jeanine Cotter, President, Luminalt, Vice President of the Board
· Ed Murray, President, Aztec Solar, Treasurer of the Board
· Aaron Thurlow, President, Sol Future Consulting, Secretary of the Board
· Benjamin Airth, Senior Manager, Renewables, Center for Sustainable Energy
· Bill Stewart, President, Solarcraft
· Cecilia Aguillon, Director of Market Development, Kyocera
· Gary Gerber, President & CEO, Sun Light & Power
· Hilary Pearson, Director, Government Affairs, Sungevity
· Jeff Spies, Senior Director Policy, Quick Mount PV
· Les Nelson, Vice President, Solar Heating & Cooling Programs, IAPMO
· Pat Redgate, President, AMECO Solar
· Sanjay Ranchod, Vice President, Policy & Electricity Markets and Regulatory Counsel, SolarCity
“Solar is one of the bright spots in California’s economy, and there’s no question that the strong leadership of CALSEIA’s Board of Directors will be critical to continued growth,” Del Chiaro said.
Del Chiaro thanked the outgoing directors – Jason Hanson of Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort and Greg Gahagan of UMA Solar – for their leadership and service to the organization and solar industry in California.