Legal Document Package for $1,000
Cleantech Law Partners (cleantechlaw.com) is a full-service law firm dedicated exclusively to the renewable energy industry. Our solar energy practice group helps solar developers, investors, manufacturers, and entrepreneurs draft key legal documents, negotiate power purchase agreements, access government funds, manage financial transactions, obtain permits, and guide our clients through most solar transactions. CLP also advises clients on corporate matters, and serves as outside in‐house counsel.
For members, CLP offers the following package for a flat $1,000 rate.
1. Draft template lease agreement with home/land owner
2. Negotiate PPA, if relevant
3. Review relevant incentive programs
4. Review basic project structure and corporate documents
5. Review relevant HOA guidelines