Important Information on Membership Renewals:

  • Automatic reminder emails are sent to designated liaisons 60 and 30 days before a membership expires. If your liaison has changed, or you wish to assign a new liaison, please contact us at
  • In our commitment to sustainability, invoices will not be mailed, and renewals will take place online. 
  • Members must fill out renewal form prior to expiration date to remain in good standing. 

How to Renew Your Membership in 5 Easy Steps

1.) Click here or the “Renew” button at the top of this page over the picture.

2.) Login with your member login credentials. If you do not have your login credentials, please contact us at (916) 228-4567 or Each member company gets one login, managed by the designated liaison indicated in the original membership application. If your liaison has changed, or you wish to assign a new liaison, please contact us at

4.) Update your company and liaison information. You can also add President’s Club and a SUNPAC contribution on this form. 

5.) An invoice will be generated automatically at the end of the renewal form, or you may choose to pay online via credit card. 

Membership Rates


*Dues are based on – the combined total of your California revenue from solar and/or storage related products/services from the last fiscal year.

Dues can be paid - in full or in monthly installments. Via check or credit card. 

Nonprofits, Government, and Education $400


SUNPAC - $250

Read More ➤

President's Club - $2,500

Read More ➤

Annual Revenue* Dues
< $500k $740
< $1.5M $1,150
< $3M $1,900
< $5M $2,850
< $10M $3,950
< $20M $5,500
< $30M $7,250
< $50M $9,100
> $50M $12,000

Contributions and dues paid to the California Solar & Storage Association are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. However, up to 75% of contributions and dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Twenty-five percent of contributions and dues are associated with the Associations lobbying activities and therefore are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Consult your tax advisor for further details.