Technical Support, SimpliPhi Power
Job Description: SimpliPhi’s Tech Support Specialist provides technical support to distributors and installers working with SimpliPhi’s Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) batteries.
The role involves answering a variety of technical questions regarding battery operating parameters, appropriate Balance of System equipment, proper battery wiring, LFP battery chemistry, battery management system functionality and more.
The SimpliPhi Power Technical Support position is the entry point to a company regarded as an industry leader. SimpliPhi’s company culture promotes employee career growth and job expansion. We are seeking an individual who can help drive the education of our growing market and is excited to keep learning in this rapidly evolving industry.
If you are passionate about renewable energy, new energy-related technology and battery storage, apply today!
- Answer customers’ technical questions regarding company products, via phone and email
- Assist customers with battery system setup and Balance of System equipment settings
- Discuss system performance issues and concerns with customers
- Troubleshoot system issues, coordinating with Tier 2 Tech Support to resolve
- Collaborate with other equipment manufactures to solve integration issues and better understand potential future issues
- Track customers’ feedback regarding products and document issues
- Stay up-to-date with the company’s offered products and product features, as well as the latest Balance of System equipment
- Recommend to customers appropriate products based on the specific application, outlining products’ capabilities and limitations
- Recommend to customers appropriate battery system size and overall system design
Skills Required: Qualifications:
- Experience with solar photovoltaic system design and energy storage required
- Experience with technical support via phone and email
- Ability to stay cool under pressure
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems
- Direct or indirect customer service experience and/or experience talking on the phone with clients required
- Ability to remember and communicate detailed technical information clearly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with CRM or Helpdesk software
- Energy storage installation experience a plus
- Technical degree and/or 3 or more years of experience in the energy storage industry required
Position Location: Southern California / Remote
Salary: Depends on Experience
Company Website/Where to Apply: http://www.simpliphipower.com
Email Address Where to Submit Application: firstname.lastname@example.org