Technical Support, Tigo Energy
Scope and Overview
Tigo develops and manufactures intelligent monitoring and MLPE solutions for existing and future solar/photovoltaic(PV) systems. Tigo products pair with a wide variety modules and inverters, to provide optimal energy efficiency and cost effectiveness to the end user (System Owner). As a B2B company, Tigo’s primary customers are installers, distributors, OEMs and 3rd party project developers, in the ever-expanding global solar market. These customers rely on Tigo to provide the highest quality products and services. Tigo’s customer service team is responsible for the overall customer experience (including: training, problem solving, and field services). They are integral to creating successful business partnerships and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Tigo Technical Support Engineer, you will assist installers, system designers, and system owners, in bringing out the full potential of their PV systems. Using Tigo’s advanced analytical tools and software, you will earn the trust of customers (and coworkers alike), as you engage, educate, excite, and empower those around you.
Benefits of Working at Tigo
Tigo is a dynamic company, that is dedicated to providing the highest customer care and product quality standards in the solar industry. Join us and become part of a passionate and energetic global customer service team, that will expand your development and education in the rapidly growing field of photovoltaics. If you have an aptitude for learning and contributing, as well as a passion for people and technology, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send a resume and job description to hiring manager John.Yvon@tigoenergy.com, Team Lead of Technical Support at Tigo.
Skills Required: *Ideally for someone with previous PV support skills and/or electrical engineer background*
- Assist customers in designing, installing, and commissioning Tigo MLPE systems.
- Troubleshoot and provide timely resolutions for hardware and software issues.
- Identify and communicate potentially complex situations to Tigo engineering.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of Tigo MLPE products, including: hardware, software, and service offerings.
- Continuously learn through interactions with coworkers and customers, while also making efforts to self-educate, share, and demonstrate new knowledge/techniques, with the team.
- Superior customer service and confidence building skills (both, in one-on-one and in a group environments).
- Detail-oriented and focused, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, public customer facing environment.
- Team player that works well in small, diverse groups.
- Problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability.
- 1-2 years of industry experience in installing, designing, servicing PV systems, or other related industries.
- Conversational spoken and written 2nd Language (i.e. Spanish)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
Position Location: Los Gatos, CA - Must be in office.
Salary: To be discussed.
Company Website/Where to Apply: http://www.tigoenergy.com
Email Address Where to Submit Application: email@example.com