California is pursing many options for increasing access to solar. Virtual Net Energy Metering (VNEM) can provide opportunities for property owners and renters in both residential and commercial multi-tenant buildings to go solar, but the adoption of this policy to date has been slow. Similarly, neighborhood solar policies such as the Green Tariff/Shared Renewables Program (GTSR) have also faced challenges in their adoption. A panel of experts will present on barriers to accessing solar, provide examples and emerging policy and business models to address those challenges, and lead a targeted discussion around strategies to expand solar access to more Californians using VNEM and neighborhood solar.
- Kelly Knutsen, CALSEIA
- Alexandra Patey, Center for Sustainability Energy
- Ross Williams, Home Energy Systems Solar
- Bill Hilliard, EcoVolt Solar
- Susannah Churchill, Vote Solar
* Our webinar service can host 500 attendees. All registrants and attendees will receive a link for the webinar recording and slides shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.
** If you are a CALSEIA Member, contact us to receive the link for the free-of-cost webinar registration.